- Now a 45-year-old HR executive with an international company, Willy Saelan of Jakarta, reflects on his year as an exchange student in Riverhead, 1987-1988.
- The Harlem Wizards put the FUN back in fundraiser with a madcap game against Riverhead faculty on the high school basketball court Wednesday night. Photos.
- The owners of the Riverhead apartment complex named for the 18th century English theologian and founder of the Methodist church take his words to heart: “Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all ...
- Downtown Riverhead’s bars and restaurants will raise money for The Brendan House Project with a ‘SantaCon’ pub crawl Dec. 6.
- Former Blue Waves star Shanice Allen has transferred from Pace University, which finished at 6-20 last season, citing differences with her former coach.
- The Riverhead Town highway department will begin town-wide loose leaf pickup on Dec. 1, starting at the Southold Town line and moving west over three weeks.
Joyful production of ‘Godspell’ in Jamesport a powerful tour de force, celebrating love and communityIt’s not often an audience spontaneously and simultaneously leaps to their feet at the end of a show, clapping and cheering, dancing and singing long after the last notes of the final song are played. But that’s exactly what happened Friday night as the Riverhead Faculty and Community Theatre presented opening ...
- Official results from the 2014 Snowflake Regatta.
- The Riverhead Faculty and Community Theater’s production of the musical “Godspell” opens at the Jamesport Meeting House Friday night for a two-weekend run. Tickets are $15 in advance and $20 at the door.
- Junius Atkins was recognized for 37 years of exemplary service at the Suffolk County Community College Eastern Campus. He was one of five SCCC employees recognized with the award for superior professional achievement.
At Veterans Day ceremonies at Calverton National Cemetery, calls for action to help veterans in needKeynote speaker Ken Rosenblum urged veterans and nonveterans alike to come to the aid of the growing population of veterans who need a wide range of assistance.