- Flash mob to perform to Michael Jackson’s Halloween classic ‘Thriller’.
- Riverhead residents will be able to get their dogs and cats spayed and neutered free of charge on Oct. 29 and 30.
- Chinese Auction and dinner fundraiser set for Oct. 24 7-11 p.m. at Polish Hall for the Fountaine family who lost their home and belongings in June 26 fire.
- Rundown of events and performances in the three-day Edgar Allan Poe festival Oct. 31 through Nov. 2 in Riverhead.
- Part of Downtown Riverhead’s Edgar Allan Poe Festival Saturday, November 1
- Want to learn to cook healthier cost-effective meals for your family? Our Cooking Smarter/Eating Better series starts November 3.
- RCFA Scholarship Fundraiser to be held Wednesday, November 19.
- The Town of Riverhead Recreation Department is set to host a free performance of Ghostbusters on Friday, October 17th.
- Features inmates of Suffolk County Corrections Department at Work and Shelter Pets.
- Sponsorship deadline November 1st
Domestic violence explored in documentary film screening and discussion at Suffolk Community College Oct. 20Private Violence is a feature-length documentary film and audience engagement campaign that explores domestic violence.
- The drive’s tag line is “They have helped us stay free–it is now our turn to help them.”
- The 2014 Wines & Canines Run/Walk for Homeless Pets at the Baiting Hollow Farm Vineyard on Saturday, September 21st drew a huge crowd of people and pets and raised $23,000 for the Kent Animal Shelter.
- East End Arts will host its annual ‘Arts Mean Business’ event at the Westhampton Beach Performing Arts Center on Thursday, October 9, from 3 to 6 p.m.
- East End Arts invited artists to submit proposals for the design on ten existing fire hydrants in Downtown Riverhead.
Emmy Nominated comedian and voice actor Gilbert Gottfried to perform at the Historic Suffolk Theater, Oct 17The Suffolk Theater will welcome famed comedian and voice actor Gilbert Gottfried to it’s stage for a night of outrageous laughs and authentic stand up comedy.
- Group exhibit featuring Best in Show Artists from 2013 juried gallery shows paintings, photography, sculpture, poetry. Opening Reception: Thursday, October 2.
- Music and art lessons for all ages!