- Jesse Albert Mould of Orient died at his home on April 27, 2015. He was 97 years old. Funeral arrangements have been entrusted to the DeFriest-Grattan Funeral Home in Southold and will be announced.
- Visitation for Nancy deLoiselle of Cutchogue will be held on Friday, May 8 from 9 to 10 a.m. at DeFriest-Grattan Funeral Home.
- The family of Joseph W. “Bunny” Zuhoski of Mattituck will receive visitors Sunday, April 26 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the DeFriest-Grattan Funeral Home.
- Obituary of Elbert (“Tommy”) Jefferson, who died April 22, 2015. at age 59.
- The family will receive visitors at McLaughlin Heppner Funeral Home on Monday, April 27 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m.
- Obituary of Carl M. Tribuzio, 59, of Calverton, who died April 15, 2015 at Stony Brook University Hospital.
- The family will receive visitors on Thursday, April 16 from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Reginald H. Tuthill Funeral Home.
- The family of Lillian Jones, 73, will receive friends on Wednesday, April 15 from 10 to 11 a.m. at the First Baptist Church on Middle Road in Cutchogue.
- Arrangements for Honorable Joseph A. Esquirol, Jr. of Mattituck who died at his home on Monday, April 13, 2015 at 82.
- Robert E. Wilson, of Southold, died on April 5, 2015 at Sunrise Senior Living in East Setauket. He was 94 years old.
- Obituary of Angelo Timpone of Mattituck who died at home April 10, 2015 at age 87.
- Elissa V. Olsen Liszanckie, of Flanders, formerly of Greenport died April 11, 2015 at Stony Brook University Hospital. She was 65 years old. A memorial funeral service will be held on Sunday, April 12 at 2 p.m. at Community Baptist Church, Sound Avenue, Riverhead. She is survived by her husband James J. Liszanckie Jr., her children: James ...