- A 46-year-old Mastic Beach man was killed in a two-car collision on Sound Avenue at the Baiting Hollow hill Wednesday morning. The accident is under investigation, Riverhead Police said.
- One was sent to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries after two cars collided at the intersection of Osborne Ave and Rt 58.
- Two cars collided at the intersection of Fresh Pond Ave. and Rt. 25. The drivers of both cars were brought to PBMC with non-life-threatening injuries.
- No charges filed against the Riverhead man who drove the vehicle that struck and killed one man and critically injured another as they crossed SR 24.
Car hits two pedestrians crossing Flanders Road Sunday night; one killed, the other critically injuredOne male pedestrian was pronounced dead at the scene and the second was airlifted to Stony Brook University Hospital in critical condition, police said. They were attempting to cross Flanders Road just north of Vail Avenue when they were hit by a car.
- One of five men charged in the gang-related shooting & machete attack in Southold Oct. 14 has now been charged in an Oct. 10 shooting in downtown Riverhead.
- Two Riverhead High School students and a recent graduate were injured, one of them seriously, in a crash on Nicolls Road in Holtsville Monday afternoon.