- The bicyclist was airlifted via helicopter to Stony Brook University Medical Center with non-lifethreatening injuries, according to police.
- A 37-year-old man with a history of larceny convictions was arrested and charged with attempted criminal trespass of a Route 58 medical office after a search by Riverhead Police last night.
- Two Riverhead men are facing first-degree robbery charges following their arrest on Railroad Avenue in Riverhead late last night. Riverhead police were called to Railroad Avenue at 10:11 p.m. Sunday on the report of a robbery that had just occurred. The 24-year-old male victim reported that he’d just been robbed of his wallet by two Hispanic males. ...
Riverhead Police: Florida man slashes two officers with ‘Sawzall’ blade after refusing to leave downtown hotel lobbyTwo Riverhead police officers were injured by a man who cut them with a ‘Sawzall’ blade after refusing to leave a downtown hotel lobby.
- A woman called police at about 12:30 a.m. Saturday to report she’d been ‘physically accosted’ by an unknown man who got into her car, stole her cell phone and fled on foot, according to Riverhead Police.
- Two men from New York City and one from Mount Vernon were arrested at a Riverhead auto dealership yesterday after they tried to by a 2014 Ford 150 with fraudulent identification, according to police.
- The driver of an SUV that crossed into the oncoming lane and hit another vehicle had just been reported to police by another motorist as an erratic operator, according to police.