- Riverhead Police are investigating a stabbing on Lewis Street in Riverhead late last night that injured a 43-year-old Riverhead man.
- Riverhead Police are searching for an armed robber who assaulted and robbed a gas station attendant in Aquebogue late last night.
- A woman was taken to PBMC with minor injuries following a crash with a truck at the intersection of CR 105 and Northville Turnpike Thursday afternoon.
- A 36-year-old Flanders man shot outside his McKinley Street home yesterday afternoon is in critical condition after emergency surgery at Stony Brook University Hospital, where he was airlifted by Suffolk Police. Two men who fled the scene were apprehended and charged in shooting.
- The death is not believed to be suspicious, police said.
- Southold Police arrested two teens and a 31-year-old man who they say assaulted two men with a handgun and machete in Southold early Tuesday. Police said the three men are members of the MS-13 street gang, and their two victims were members of a rival gang.
- A woman was heading northbound on Church Lane in a Toyota Prius when she veered off the roadway and struck a utility pole just south of Sound Avenue, according to police.