- One person was sent to the hospital following a single-car rollover crash on County Road 51 in Riverside Tuesday afternoon.
- After being jailed by the Surrogate’s Court for contempt last year, 57-year-old Aquebogue woman is indicted on second-degree grand larceny charge. She “improperly distributed to herself” more than $330,000 from the estate, the Surrogate Court ruled.
- A PT Cruiser was heading southbound down Roanoke Avenue when it collided with the rear of a Dodge pickup truck also traveling southbound near the intersection of Roanoke Avenue and Cranberry Street, according to police.
- Suffolk County Crime Stoppers and Riverhead Police detectives seek the public’s help to identify and apprehend suspects accused of stealing 19 pairs of headphones and other merchandise from Riverhead Target Oct.11.
- Riverhead and Jamesport Fire Departments were on the scene of a bulldozer fire at the Riverhead Highway Department sand mine on Manor Lane.
- A blue Honda Passport was heading eastbound down East Main Street when it collided with the rear of a red Ford Focus waiting to turn onto Prospect Place. The impact pushed the Ford into the lane of oncoming traffic, where it struck a BMW.
- Riverhead Police are investigating a stabbing on Lewis Street in Riverhead late last night that injured a 43-year-old Riverhead man.