- The leak was caused when workers operating a skid loader hit a gas valve in Cablevision’s parking lot, police said.
- A 69-year-old woman was injured when her car left the roadway and hit a utility pole and concrete pillar Monday night.
- Riverhead Police are searching for a man who robbed the Capital One Bank on East Main Street this afternoon.
Two people hurt in four-car crash as eastbound minivan enters westbound lanes of Route 58: Riverhead PoliceAn eastbound minivan entered the westbound lanes of Route 58 and collided with three other vehicles, one of them head-on, Tuesday afternoon.
- A 26-year-old Riverhead man became irate when the store clerk refused to sell him cigarettes without ID, police said.
- A taxi cab turning left onto Peconic Avenue in Riverhead struck and injured a man in the crosswalk Monday afternoon at about 12:45 p.m. He was taken to Peconic Bay Medical Center by Riverhead Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
- Update- Dec. 12: The two men arrested by Riverhead Police Wednesday were remanded to the Suffolk County jail in Riverside following their arraignment in Riverhead Justice Court. Delshawn Moore was held on $50,000 bail and George Trent was held on $10,000 bail, according to Riverhead Justice Court records. They are both due back in court ...