- Bradley Bender, 52, is accused of buying oxycodone pills from Riverhead physican assistant Michael Troyan and reselling them to dealers on the street.
- Police charged Anthony Jenkins, 50, with criminal mischief. They said he smashed the windows of the cars on Riverside Avenue, Flanders Road, Brookhaven Avenue, and Albany Avenue and stole money from the cars.
- Demaris Multiservice, the East Main Street shop held up at gunpoint on Nov. 1, was the scene of another crime early this morning, Riverhead Town Police said.
- Southampton Town Police detectives report the arrest of a Riverhead man in the Nov. 10 home invasion on Flanders Road in the area of Woodroad Trail.
- Nicholas Rutigliano will serve two years, four months to seven years in prison in connection with two robbery incidents at Tanger Outlets in January.
- (Updated: 1:07 p.m.) Thomas Lacolla, 27, was found shot to death in a parked car outside a house on Old Quogue Road last night.
- Two men took a cab to Maple Avenue, south of the railroad tracks, Sunday night, then displayed a stun gun and attempted to hold up the driver, police said. The fled on foot without getting anything from the driver.