- Joseph Perez of Flanders was found guilty yesterday of aggravated vehicular homicide in connection with the January 2014 crash that killed 56-year-old Donna Sartori of Middle Island.
- No one was injured in the Sunday morning mishap when a Dodge pickup truck knocked a gas pump over onto a car being filled up at a Jamesport gas station.
Cops: Two Jamesport residents involved in three-car crash on Sound Avenue in Mattituck early Sunday morningA three-car accident on Sound Avenue in Mattituck early Sunday sent victims, including two from Jamesport, to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries, police said. According to Southold Town Police, the accident took place at 12:11 a.m., when Heather Gadomski, 22, of Greenport, who was driving a 2006 Dodge eastbound on Sound Avenue, crossed into the westbound land ...
- A holiday weekend sobriety enforcement action by the East End DWI task force resulted in the arrest of five people at checkpoints and patrols in the Town of Riverhead overnight. Officers from Riverhead Police, N.Y. State Police, Southold Police, Shelter Island Police, and Suffolk County Police were deployed in Riverhead last night, according to a Riverhead ...
- Riverhead Police detectives are seeking the public’s assistance in connection with a fire in the Millbrook Gables neighborhood in Riverhead.
- An elderly woman crashed her car into a building on Kroemer Avenue early Wednesday evening.
Pedestrian struck in King Kullen parking lot Sunday succumbs to her injuries at Stony Brook University HospitalThe woman hit by a pickup truck in the King Kullen parking lot Sunday afternoon succumbed to her injuries at Stony Brook University Hospital, a hospital spokesperson said this morning.