Aquebogue man pleads guilty to driving under influence of meth, aggravated vehicular homicide in 2013 crashRobert Beodeker, 52, former associate dean at Suffolk County Community College is facing four to 12 years in prison after guilty plea yesterday.
- A vehicle struck a utility pole on Route 58 Sunday afternoon, knocking the pole into the roadway and shutting down a portion of the road.
- Video and photos: A roaring fire destroyed an oceanfront co-op apartment building in Westhampton Beach this afternoon. Riverhead, multiple area fire departments called in.
- The driver of jeep that flipped over on Middle Road just east of Nadel Drive this morning walked away fromt he crash without serious injury.
- A drunk wrong way driver from Wading River almost hit a police car twice and forced other motorists off the road before being stopped Friday night in Cutchogue, authorities said. According to Southold Town Police, Marsha L. Beale, 54, was arrested at 11:23 p.m. on Route 48 and Cox Lane and charged with driving while intoxicated, ...
- One person is under arrest after a car crashed into a house on Roanoke Avenue near Pulaski Street last night at about 9:15 p.m. A man who fled from the vehicle was apprehended by a Riverhead police officer who arrived on scene right after the crash. Ralph Mims, 37, of Riverhead, got into a scuffle with the ...
- A woman was injured this afternoon when she lost control of her SUV on Route 25 in Calverton and left the roadway, overturning at the edge of a patch of woods.