- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, Feb 13-15, 2015
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, Feb 6-12, 2015
- Someone broke into a home on Red Oak Court while its owners were away on vacation, according to Riverhead Police. The homeowners reported that when they returned home from vacation yesterday, they discovered that someone had broken into the house while they were away, police said. The intruder had entered the residence by forcing open a door, police ...
- An Easthampton resident was arrested this morning in Riverhead for providing false identification to the Department of Motor Vehicles last April.
Police: Riverhead man drove drunk with 11-month-old baby in car, charged with felony under Leandra’s LawA Riverhead man is facing a felony charge after driving drunk in the snow in Mattituck with his 11-month-old in the car early Sunday morning, police said. Valentin Garcia, 29, was observed driving “erratically” and heading westbound on County Road 48; he was also observed changing his lane of travel unsafely and found to be intoxicated, police ...
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, January 30 – Feb. 6, 2015
- A Riverhead woman was arrested by Southold Police in Mattituck early this morning and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, January 23-28, 2015:
- Complete list of arrests made in Riverhead Town during the month of December 2014.
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Police Press Reports, January 19-22, 2015: more than $4,000 worth of merchandize stolen by shoplifters at two Tanger stores; more than $1,300 worth of baby formula stolen from two Rt. 58 stores; more than $5,000 cash removed from Wading River restaurant.
- The 49-year-old Riverhead woman surrendered Jan . 21 following an investigation into the theft of a wallet in a Wading River supermarket Nov. 1.
- Excerpts from the Riverhead Town Police Press Reports, Jan 12-18, 2015: sexual abuse, larceny, contempt arrests; thefts, forgeries reported.
- Two local residents are facing DWI charges following their arrests early this morning on area roads. Anastasia Yakaboski, 26, of Baiting Hollow, was arrested in Mattituck by Southold Town Police just after midnight. Police said they observed her failing to maintain her lane of travel on Route 48 and Shirley Road at 12:04 a.m. Yakaboski failed standard ...
- Excerpts from the N.Y. State Police blotter, Troop L- Farmingdale, Jan 11-15, 2015: